Inspirational Quotes on life to empower you to success
You have complete control over only one thing in the universe — your thinking – and that’s where motivational quotes come in!
You can decide what you are going to think in any given situation. Your thoughts determine your actions and the results you get. It all starts with your thoughts – and I have found that motivational quotes are a quick way to retune your thinking.
Try keeping a few uplifting excerpts or positive proclamations on hand. Bang on 2020 with these high power – high voltage – high energy – high spirit motivational quotes and inspirational sayings. Here are some – enjoy.
1. “First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win” – Mahatma Gandhi
There’s a special place in my heart for these motivational words. As they remind me of my past when I used to struggle to become a motivational speaker.
2. “Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
Your dedication to succeed need to be rock solid and you need not be deterrent by your failures.
3. “Take one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, and live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is the way great spiritual giants are produced” – Swami Vivekananda
He is the power house of motivation and spirituality at the same time. He wants us to incline our vision and purpose to each and every part of our body and then see the magic happening.
4. “Don’t read success stories, you will only get a message. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get success” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
The Missile Man of India” focuses on reading failure stories so that you get a fair idea what not to do. As “What not to do” is more important than “what to do”.
5. “For me, life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Being hungry is the secret. Mere existence is waste of life, conquering it solves the purpose of your life.
6. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever” – Mahatma Gandhi
This is my personal favorite. This quote comes through a legend. He is titled as “Father of Nation” in India.
7. “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity Every Difficulty” – Winston Churchill
“The beauty lies in the beholder’s eyes.” The same way the pessimist will only see difficulties whereas the optimist will only see opportunities.
8. “Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right” – Henry Ford
This is truly a quote to live by, The Industrialist, Henry Ford, made this proclamation while reflecting on his life. He is still one of the wealthiest figures of the modern period.
9. “Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action” – By Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
Dreams shall be the integral part of your life. You need to see a dream inclined to your vision and try to achieve that dream with your concentrated actions.
10. “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life” — Robin Sharma
Don’t waste your life doing the same things year over year. Just do it differently. Do it your way.
11. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world” — Mahatma Gandhi
You need to initiate the things by yourself and the crowd will follow. Don’t expect the crowd to do it for you. You need to be the change agent in this world.
12. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there” —T. Roosevelt
You have to understand the power of belief if you want to lead a happy and successful life.
13. “The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing” – Walt Disney
Most of the people in this world love to talk about their dreams. Too few who take action actually LIVE them. This straight-to-business quote comes from the man who created the happiest place on earth – and a multibillion-dollar empire.
14. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you” – Steve Jobs
You need not search for motivation outside you, it is actually inside you if you are enjoying your work and giving your 100% towards your goal.
15. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser – like focus” – Bruce Lee
You need to have ONE goal, ONE vision and you need to work in ONE direction with ONE set of mind. That is called laser sharp focus.
16. “Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success” – Napoleon Hill
You have to work hard and even harder. You need to sweat it out. You need to have patience.
17. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks” – Mark Zuckerburg
You need to take risks as much as you can. There is only one recipe of failure and that is not taking risks at all.
18. “You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine” – John C. Maxwell
You have to change your mundane daily schedule. Very tiny daily habits can lead you to the path of success.
19. “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world… if you do so, you are insulting yourself” – Bill Gates
You have to be focused on your available resources to get success. Don’t cry over others having plenty of resources. Comparison with other person is the worst you can do to yourself.
20. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up” – Thomas Edison
You need to travel each and every step to the path that is leading you to success or your desired goal. Don’t ever think of returning back from that path. As you may be only one step away from success.
21. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star” —W. Clement Stone
You have to dream big and wild. Dreaming big is not a crime. Not dreaming is a crime. Someone has said rightly that if the people are considering you crazy listening to your dreams, then be assured that you are not the right path.
We all need some inspiration from time to time and that is why I have decided to share the best Highly motivational quotes to prepare yourself for 2020 that will help contribute to your success.
Let these motivational quotes and images help you envision the greatness that is within you! Let it out and show the world!
Please don’t forget to share the motivation with your friends and family.
If you like my compilation, feel free to share Your Favorite Motivational Quotes In The Comments Below and show me some love.
Instead get in touch with me at [email protected] for more such powerful content.